Super Downline Builder Terms of Service
By signing up and actively using the Super Downline Builder program you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. Super Downline Builder may, at any time, choose to edit, add and/or delete portions of this agreement and impose changes without prior notification of its members. Members will be informed of any and all changes to this policy via an email to their primary contact email address provided upon signing up with Super Downline Builder. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this agreement. Your continued participation in the Super Downline Builder program following our posting of a change in policy notice or new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance to the change.
Responsibility of Members:
- You must be 13 years of age or older to participate in this program. Our program is open to both US and International members and is void where prohibited by local governing laws.
- You agree to and must use your own email address in the sign-up process and may not assume a false identity. You have to use readable (english) fonts (lettertype). You may not sign-up multiple times with different email addresses. Your computer must not be shared with another individual that has an existing Super Downline Builder account. You must have your own payment processor ID.
- You will use your email address / password combination to access your account, it is your responsibility to keep this information confidential, you may change your password by logging into your account and following the "Change account info." link. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Super Downline Builder account including authorization by you to any third party individual who may use your account.
- Should any instances of fraud, system abuse, or any type of activity deemed to be inappropriate or illegal by Super Downline Builder be detected it may result in member termination and possible legal action. Any solicitation of advertisers for a confirmation email for purposes of receiving credit in your account will be grounds for immediate termination.
- You must maintain your email account that you used when signing up Super Downline Builder. You agree to receive e-mails from Super Downline Builder.
- You signing up you agree for cookies from our site that are used for user identification and access to members area (sessions) only.
Responsibility of Super Downline Builder:
- Super Downline Builder will not give your personal data to third parties if any such data is provided.
- Super Downline Builder is liable to pay a member the earned amount of money if a member reached the minimum payout and requested payment in accordance with present Terms.
- Super Downline Builder is liable to provide a service purchased my a member or to idemnify whole or part of money paid if a service could not be provided.
Relationship of the Parties:
You and Super Downline Builder are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and Super Downline Builder. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of Super Downline Builder. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned while using the program. If your account is inactive for 150 days your account will be suspended, to get actived again just contact us (no worry earnings and referrals are not lost).
Limitation of Liability:
Super Downline Builder will not be liable for lost profits, lost business opportunities, or any other indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or Super Downline Builder program, even if Super Downline Builder has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, Super Downline Builder aggregate liability arising under this Agreement will not exceed the amount of the total fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement. The provisions of this Section survive termination or expiration of the Agreement.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect.
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Members may earn by selling credits for visiting advertisers' websites, referring the buyers of services of Super Downline Builder after they have entered their member ID in the area on the website provided by Super Downline Builder. Members will be paid via different payment options: check withdraw page for most current options. Payments will be made within 3 working days or a reasonable time after. The minimum payout is currently $1.00.
The referral commissions:
- Level 1: 20.0%
- Level 2: 5.0%
The sites with following content are NOT allowed to advertise at Super Downline Builder:
- Propaganda of hate, racism, xenophobia, violence, suicide etc.
- Political advertising and propaganda.
- Porn and adult content (18+)
- Narcotics, weapon advertising, hacking
The sites with above mentioned content will be deactivated. In case of subsequent adding sites with illegal content the member's account may be terminated.
Super Downline Builder does not take responsibility for contents of the sites advertised at Super Downline Builder.
To purchase advertising a member should replenish his(her) account with payment option(s) provided by Super Downline Builder, and then buy relevant advertising credits from the Super Downline Builder account balance.
- You must not try to add an offer for a program that already exists. This can lead to your account termination.
- You must not create fake positions under yourself by creating multiple accounts. This can lead to termination of your account.
- The task to complete your offer and question must be clear, concrete and possible to accomplish.
- If a member completes your offer, you must honestly approve his position. Non-approval of actually completed offers can lead to termination of your account.
- If a member starts and does not finish the completion of offer in a period of time specified in an offer (or maximum 9 days), his position is automatically declined. If a member does not approve the completed offer in a period of time specified in an offer (or maximum 9 days), the position is approved automatically.
If an offer has already been approved, it cannot be deleted except the cases of deletion by Admin due to violation of present Terms.